During this time basically everyone in the world is being effected by the Corona Virus and it could also be bringing some of your future plans to a halt - especially moving. We are currently offering free cancellation/re-scheduling after booking until June 1st. We want to be able to help reduce the stress at this time and if you're planning to move we are well-equipped to help.
You may also be debating whether you should move right now or if it's even safe to. Here are some guidelines to help you make the safest choice possible in the coming weeks.
Here are a few things to consider as you plan to move during an emergency situation:
Is moving considered “essential”?
- Essential reasons to leave your home during a lock-down, as defined by many local and state officials, include: getting health care, shopping for groceries or supplies, caring for family members, and exercising outside.
- Since moving inevitably cuts against social distancing best practices, we encourage you not to move at this time unless local officials deem your specific move as essential, or your business is deemed essential and you must move for work.
- If you aren’t required to leave your current home, you should stay right where you are. Staying home can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, sick or not.
- Local law enforcement is the determining voice in this discussion – be sure to comply with the direct orders of your local officials and continue to monitor their communications. Feel free to call your officials to ask if no guidance has been provided.
- If you do have to move, your moving company should put health and safety first - and we at Express Moving Consultants are prepared to help you anyway we can.
- Your health and safety and the moving company’s employees’ health and safety will be the moving company’s highest priority.
At Express Moving Consultants we are offering FREE Cancellations/Re-scheduling of moves until June 1st. Feel good that you went with a company that is willing to work with you however possibly in these trying times.
Visit our website - www.expressmoveconsultants.com - to contact us or submit your request for a quote. You can even submit photos or a listing for your house for us to take a look at - Or call us toll-free at (866) 295-7772
Stay safe and be well, everyone!